- Dec 16 Shell prompt crazy for Git Submodules
- Dec 11 Microservices and WAS Liberty
- Dec 08 Trying to tell the human story...
- Dec 05 Which gradle...
- Dec 04 Secure Microservices: API Keys, Access Tokens, and Signed JWTs
- Sep 02 Using Grok filters to parse Liberty Logs
- Aug 25 Docker script for AnyConnect on OSX
- Aug 21 Don't Wait! Play with Async EE7 instead
- Aug 12 Building portable, 12-factor microservices with WAS Liberty and Bluemix
- Mar 31 Crib notes: ubuntu 14.04 badness
- Mar 31 Crib notes: Docker on OSX
- Dec 30 Updating to Yosemite: clean install with a clever backup
- Aug 29 Bootstrapping ubuntu server on an external drive
- Oct 26 ubuntu 10.10: sound crackling (especially pidgin), and fluxbox crashes
- Aug 21 DNS-323: FFP on a stick, nightly rsync backup...
- May 16 DNS-323: Finally back to it (SSH/busybox)
- Apr 01 Movies schmovies
- Apr 01 DNS-323: Initial set-up
- Jan 13 Amen for schedtool
- Jan 04 Upgrading old rails apps...
- Dec 31 Ejecting the CD when things are hosed...
- Dec 21 Happy Solstice!
- Jul 02 Well, as Jon was bugging me about it..
- Jun 24 Scanning in my pencil sketches...
- Jun 24 Fixing ATI again..
- Mar 30 Emergency brain
- Mar 07 When and where to use images..
- Mar 02 DNS Monster
- Jan 05 Gentoo and an IBM T60p - Part 3: Networking
- Jan 05 Gentoo and an IBM T60p - Part 2: Dual Boot / NTFS
- Dec 29 Rails: Staying away from Enums in Migrations
- Dec 18 Gentoo and an IBM T60p - Part 1: Installation and X
- Jul 11 Rails: Printing validation errors as flash notices
- Mar 05 Ruby and Rails
- Jul 01 Gentoo/T40: Nailing down wireless config
- Jun 24 TXP Hack: centralizing priv lookups
- Mar 06 TXP Hack: Using TXP Excerpts like MT
- Feb 23 TXP Hack: MT-Macro like function in textpattern
- Jan 03 Cleaning up gentoo..
- Dec 19 IBM T40 and multi-channel audio (ALSA)
- Dec 01 Handy CD reading/writing/ripping stuff
- Sep 28 ACPI on IBM T40 with 2.6 kernel
- Jul 21 Gentoo on an IBM T40
- May 19 TOYS!
- Feb 19 Helpful stuff for kernel 2.6.x and X (mice/keyboard)
- Feb 19 2.6.3 Kernel on IBM T23
- Jan 20 Linux/T23 - Dual Monitors